Visit Town Hall and sign up for Ayden Utilities.
Remember to bring two forms of identification (at least one picture i.d.), social security number, and $195 for deposit and connection fee. Deposit may be waived with proof of good credit from another utility company. For questions about establishing a utility account with the Town of Ayden, please call customer service during normal business hours at (252) 481-5823.
To get a head start, please click on one of the links below to download an application form so that you can complete it before coming in to establish a utility account.
You can also sign up for bank draft by completing the application attached here.
Town of Ayden Services
- Yard Waste Collection (certain rules apply)
- Bulk/White Goods Collection (certain rules apply)
- Street Maintenance
- Energy Audits
- Arts & Recreation Amenities
- Library Facility
- Public Buildings/Space for Rent
- Public Safety (Police and Fire Protection)