Town of Ayden 2019 - Public Power Week Giveaway - Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must Town of Ayden utility customers and 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of the Town of Ayden, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
Entry online via Google Forms or entry slip in box provided at Town Hall, 4144 West Ave., Ayden, NC 28513:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder unless otherwise stated.
- To enter, click the link provided or submit via entry slip at Town Hall. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- The contest starts on October 6, 2019, 8:00 A.M EST and all entries must be received by the Town of Ayden by 3:00 P.M. EST on October 11, 2019. The Town of Ayden is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On October 11, 2019 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a 2019 PPW swag bag valued at $50.00.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, telephone number, and valid drivers license to Town of Ayden at the time of notification. The Town of Ayden reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- The Town of Ayden is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Town of Ayden s not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that the Town of Ayden has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Town of Ayden at 4144 West Ave, Ayden, NC 28513.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Town of Ayden and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. The Town of Ayden cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. The Town of Ayden is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
5. The Town of Ayden reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Town of Ayden, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
7. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Town of Ayden nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.